Midwest Spine Institute
Since 1987, Midwest Spine Institute has been providing high quality, cost effective spinal care. The physicians and physician assistants at Midwest Spine Institute are known for their expertise in the treatment of neck and back diseases, injuries and disorders. Our team of board certified physicians and physician assistants consist of spine and pain specialists who can provide non-surgical, interventional, minimally invasive, disk replacement, or traditional surgical treatment to achieve the best medical outcome for you.
Midwest Spine Institute has four integrated spine clinics and interventional pain center locations in Stillwater, Blaine, Burnsville and Vadnais Heights, with nine outreach locations in the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. Midwest Spine Institute is one of the few practices in the Twin Cities and western WI offering a wide variety of high-quality, patient-centered spinal treatments.
Midwest Spine Institute is proud to be one of the few practices in the area that performs minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery. Our minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery techniques provide our patients with benefits that conventional spinal fusion surgeries do not afford such as, smaller incisions, reduced postoperative pain, and a faster recovery.
Motion preservation spine surgery gives patients a way to relieve their pain and retain movement with their spine. This revolutionary treatment is also known as artificial disc replacement. Midwest Spine Institute has some of the greatest experience in both cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement.
- Midwest Spine has 4 integrated spine clinics & interventional pain centers- Stillwater, Blaine, Vadnais Hts & Burnsville
- Midwest Spine is proud to be one of the few practices in the area that performs minimally invasive spinal fusion surgery
- Midwest Spine Institute also has some of the greatest experience in both cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement
- Midwest Spine participates in multiple clinical FDA and basic science studies of different disc replacements.
- Midwest Spine Institute provides MRI and DEXA* imaging services using state of the art imaging equipment.
For driving directions to any of Midwest Spine Institute's main locations or outreach clinics in the Twin Cities & WI call our automated phone at 651-259-4576 or visit www.MidwestSpineInstitute.com.